Location: Vaughan ON
Position: Senior VP Scheduling
File Number: 2670
Our client is one of the largest players in the commercial and residential construction business. They are at a critical juncture in what promises to be a very exciting growth opportunity for the next decade.
This company is in a reorganization phase of its development. You will a key architect of the changes, process improvements and continuous improvements that the company is looking to make. You will need to be flexible and innovative in using existing resources and your experience to make things better continuously.
Your opportunity to contribute to a major growth phase will be your reward, professionally and financially.
• This position has overall responsibility for the front end of the supply chain that begins when we have the opportunity to tend a bid
• You have oversight on the process of preparing a bid, with an urgency on the deadline for submitting the bid.
• Processes include reviewing the detailed drawings from the builder, creating the order quantities by material and pricing the material and labour that is required
for the project.
• Culminates in the submission of professional “XYZ branded” bid
• Once the bid has been won, then you have the responsibility of ensuring that the “Colour Department” translates the details of the contract into our order management system.
The delivery of on time, perfect, orders is critical to the entire successful and profitable completion of this project.
• Once the project has been completed, then you have responsibility for the Completions Department, which ensures the timely sign off of the project from the builder,
the payment of the contracted installers and if required, the assignment of our in-house service group to correct any flaws in the job, with a frugal eye to the cause
of the flaw and the determination of where this cost will land (QSG, Installer or Builder).
• Overall this position must have a ruthless eye on the cost and control over each project
Direct Reports 4 Managers, Quotations, Colour office, Scheduling, Completions